Keto Copycat Hostess Powdered Sugar Donuts – Mini Donettes
Yummy keto powdered sugar mini donuts.
Super easy low carb copycat Hostess mini powdered sugar donettes.
Simple keto confectioners sugar donuts that will please any crowd.
You can’t go wrong with these keto mini donuts they are so good.
Powdered sugar keto donuts you can’t pass up.
These keto powdered donuts are loved by all including the kids.
Low carb powdered sugar donuts that are made from scratch.
Learn how to make keto powdered sugar mini donuts with these step by step instructions.
Mini powdered sugar donuts for a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Enjoy for keto breakfast, keto snacks great for grab and go or low carb desserts.
Get ready to bake up the best low carb keto powdered sugar mini donuts.
Check out this other
Keto Copycat Recipes
How To Make Keto Copycat Hostess Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl with the exception of ¼ cup of the Swerve confectioners sugar substitute. Blend on high until well combined.
Spoon the batter mixture into the mini donut silicone mold, filling each section nearly all of the way full with the batter.
Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
Let the donuts cool completely.
Sprinkle the remaining sugar substitute over the donuts to coat them in the powdered sugar substitute.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Mini Powdered Sugar Donuts
- 1 ½ C. Almond flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ + ¼ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute divided
- 3 Large eggs
- 5 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Mini donut silicone mold
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl with the exception of ¼ cup of the Swerve confectioners sugar substitute. Blend on high until well combined.
- Spoon the batter mixture into the mini donut silicone mold, filling each section nearly all of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Let the donuts cool completely.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar substitute over the donuts to coat them in the powdered sugar substitute.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto mini powdered sugar donut recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.