Keto Snickers Muffins Low Carb
Grab this keto Snickers muffin recipe today – it is so delicious.
You won’t be disappointed with this easy low carb chocolate Snickers muffin.
These homemade Snickers muffins are so good and simple to make.
You will want to grab your mixing bowl and mix up these amazing low carb chocolate muffins now.
Perfect muffin recipe for ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Make from scratch Snickers candy muffins for low carb desserts, keto snacks or maybe even a keto breakfast instead of eggs or breakfast pastries.
This gluten free muffin recipe will become your new favorite.
Easy DIY keto muffins that are so yummy.
Get ready to bake up the best low carb keto Snickers chocolate muffins.
Check out these
Keto Muffin Recipes
How To Make Keto Snickers Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients for the muffins.
Whisk together wet ingredients
Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients
Pour the muffin batter into a well greased muffin tin, and bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
Let the muffins cool completely.
Add the baking chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl.
Heat at 30 second intervals until well combined and completely melted.
Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top of the muffins
Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the bread.
Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over the top of the muffins to finish.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickers Muffins
- For the muffins
- 1.5 cups Almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp Butter melted and unsalted
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3 oz Cream cheese softened
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
For the topping:
- 3 tbsp Peanuts chopped
- ½ cup Lily’s baking chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients for the muffins.
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Stir together dry ingredients with wet ingredients
- Pour the muffin batter into a well greased muffin tin, and bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Let the muffins cool completely.
- Add the baking chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 30 second intervals until well combined and completely melted.
- Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top of the muffins
- Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over the top of the muffins to finish.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Snickers Muffins recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.