EASY keto chicken recipe! Keto friendly low carb popcorn chicken bites.
Super yummy keto recipe – learn how to make keto chicken bites that taste so delicious.
These are the best popcorn chicken bites that everyone will love. Dip in your
favorite keto friendly sauce (ranch dressing, cheese dip, nut dip, salad dressing,
sour cream or cream cheese) If you are looking for the best chicken recipe and
easy finger foods then you will want to try this recipe. These make great party
appetizers for any kind of party (tail gate, game day, Superbowl, birthday, Holiday).
They also make a great dinner, lunch snack or side dish.
Check out how to make these simple low carb popcorn chicken bites now!
Super easy chicken keto appetizer recipe!
Learn How To Make Keto Popcorn Chicken – Low Carb Popcorn Chicken Bites
- 2 lb. Boneless skinless chicken tenderloin strips
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 c. Crushed pork rind crumbs
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying or an air fryer to use instead if desired
- Begin by placing your oil into a deep skillet or pot, and heating it over medium high
heat on the stovetop. If you are using an air fryer instead, begin to get it preheated if
- Cut the chicken tenderloin strips into bite sized “popcorn” pieces.
- In a shallow bowl, place the two beaten eggs plus salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the crushed pork rind crumbs, oregano, garlic
powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin and paprika. Mix to combine all of the
ingredients together well.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in first the egg mixture, and then coat them in the pork
rind crumb mixture. Place them onto a plate until you have finished coating all of the
- Place the chicken pieces into the heated oil with tongs. Cook for 5-6 minutes until
browned on the outside and fully cooked on the inside. Be careful not to heat your oil
on high heat. If your oil is smoking, the outside of your popcorn chicken will burn
before the inside is fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite keto approved dipping sauces.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!