Santa Hat Jello Shots
HO! HO! HO! It’s that time to make the best Santa Hat Jello shots.
Easy Jello shots recipe for the Holiday season.
These cute and delicious Santa Hat vodka
Jello shots will have you the star of the party.
Simple Winter Jello shots for your Christmas party this year.
You can’t go wrong with these festive Jello shots with vodka alcohol.
Yummy Jello shots that will have any crowd asking for more.
Are you read to make the best Santa Hat Jello shots?
Check out these other
Holiday Cocktail Recipes
How To Make Santa Hat Jello Shots
In a medium sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water.
Add strawberry jello, and stir until dissolved.
Add 1 cup vodka and 1 cup cold water.
Allow jello to cool slightly.
Pour jello evenly into 12 (2 oz.) Jello/dessert cups.
Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Before serving.
Add a layer of whipped cream to each cup,
followed by a strawberry.
Then, finish with a dab of additional whipped cream to make the strawberries resemble Santa’s hat.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Santa Hat Jello Shots
- 1 6 oz box of strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup cold water
- Whipped cream for topping
- 12 Strawberries stems removed
- In a medium sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water.
- Add strawberry jello, and stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup vodka and 1 cup cold water. Stir.
- Allow jello to cool slightly.
- Pour jello evenly into 12 (2 oz.) Jello/dessert cups.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Before serving.
- Add a layer of whipped cream to each cup, followed by a strawberry.
- Then, finish with a dab of additional whipped cream to make the strawberries resemble Santa's hat.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Santa Hat Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.