Keto Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bites Low Carb
Keto cheesecake has never tasted so good then with these keto orange creamsicle cheesecake bites.
Mini low carb cheesecake bites you are going to want to make all the time.
These creamy little treats are so easy to make and super delicious.
If you are looking for a low carb cheesecake recipe then check this one out.
Makes great keto desserts, keto snacks or little treat for those mid afternoon cravings.
These mini low carb keto orange creamsicle bites will be your new favorite treat.
Get ready to make these NO BAKE cheesecakes.
BEST low carb keto orange creamsicle recipe.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
How To Make Keto Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bites
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp. Orange extract
- ¼ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- Red and yellow food coloring to make orange (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, orange extract and sugar substitute. Beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Place a drop or two each of red and yellow food coloring to create an orange color for the cheesecake filling if you desire. Stir to combine well.
- Fill 12 sections of a small rectangular or square silicone candy mold to the top with the mixture.
- Freeze the cheesecake bites for several hours until they are set and ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.