Keto Peach Cobbler Roll Ups Low Carb
Looking for a new keto treat?
Try these amazing keto peach cobbler roll ups.
Super easy and tasty low carb peach cobbler.
No need to make a cobbler crust when you can make these roll ups.
Great keto breakfast, keto snacks or low carb desserts.
Make these simple, quick and BEST low carb peach cobbler roll ups today!
Check out these other
Keto Roll Up Recipes
How To Make Keto Peach Cobbler Roll Ups
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
for the Filling
- 1.5 cups Canned Peaches(water packed no added sugar), diced
- 3 tbsp Soft Butter
- 3 tbsp Brown Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients for the filling in a pan. Set over low heat until sugar is fully melted.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk in the heavy cream, water, and vanilla extract.
- Blend in the coconut flour until mixture is very smooth.
- Ladle in about ¼ cup of the batter in a lightly oiled non-stick skillet. Swirl around in a thin even layer. Cook over low heat for about a minute. Flip and cook for a few more seconds. Continue cooking until rest of the batter is used up.
- Take each crepe and fill with the cooked peaches. Roll.
- Optionally, dust roll-ups with more cinnamon sugar to serve.
* I wouldn’t normal use peaches because they are higher in sugars than most fruit, but with the mix of high fat low carb ingredients the net carbs are low per serving.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Energy – 139 kcal
Protein – 4(12%)
Fat – 12(75%)
Carbohydrates – 5 g(13%)
Fiber – 1.5 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto peach cobbler recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.