Low Carb Keto Chocolate Crunch Candy Bars
Homemade keto candy bars that are so tasty and delicious.
The BEST low carb keto chocolate crunch candy bar recipes.
Learn how to make keto chocolate crunch candy bars with this easy recipe.
If you are looking for a quick and simple low carb chocolate candy bar recipe then put this one in your recipe box.
Mix up this homemade keto low carb chocolate candy bar in no time at all.
Serve for keto desserts, keto snacks or just a sweet treat.
If you are missing candy on a ketogenic diet / lifestyle then get ready for this delicious recipe.
No need to buy store bought keto candy when you can make homemade low carb chocolate candy bars.
Are you ready to learn how to make this NO FAIL keto candy recipe?
Make the BEST low carb keto chocolate crunch candy bars.
Check out these other
Keto Candy Recipes
Keto Snickers Candy Bars
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Gummy Bears
Keto Caramel Candy
Keto Twix Candy Bar
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Bar
Keto Almond Roca
Keto Andes Mints
Keto PayDay Candy Bars
How to make keto chocolate crunch bars
Place the peanut butter
baking chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and cook at 30 second intervals until completely combined.
Whisk the cocoa powder
sugar substitute and psyllium husk powder into the chocolate mixture until smooth.
Stir in the sunflower seeds
until combined well.
Fill the sections of a candy bar mold or other container with the chocolate mixture, and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours to set.
Store uneaten candy bars in an airtight container in the freezer.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ½ C. Lilys chocolate chips
- ½ C. Low carb peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ Tbsp. Psyllium husk powder
- ½ C. Sunflower seeds unsalted
- Place the baking chips, peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and cook at 30 second intervals until completely combined.
- Whisk the cocoa powder, sugar substitute and psyllium husk powder into the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the sunflower seeds until combined well.
- Fill the sections of a candy bar mold or other container with the chocolate mixture, and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours to set.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Net Carbs: 6 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto candy bar recipe!