Keto chocolate zucchini bread that you will want to make!
Yummy low carb zucchini chocolate bread recipe that will have everyone wanting more.
Almond flour keto chocolate bread that is moist and delicious.
An easy low carb recipe with a few simple keto friendly ingredients.
You can whip this keto recipe up in no time at all. Be in and out of the kitchen in no time at all.
The best keto zucchini bread you will ever taste.
You could even turn this recipe into keto muffins too.
This loaf bread recipe makes a great keto side dish, keto dessert, keto breakfast or keto snack – grab and go.
Get ready to learn how to make keto zucchini chocolate bread.
Follow the step by step instructions for some tasty and delish low carb keto zucchini chocolate.
Check out these other
Keto Bread Recipes
How to make keto chocolate zucchini bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a mixing bowl
and blend on high until well combined.
Fold the baking chips into the batter mixture
and pour it in an even layer into a greased loaf pan.
Bake the bread for 1 hour, or until the bread has browned and is completely cooked through.
Slice into 10 even slices and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 C. Almond flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Xanthan gum
- ½ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 ½ C. Shredded zucchini
- ¼ C. Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ C. Lily’s chocolate chips or other keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a mixing bowl and blend on high until well combined.
- Fold the baking chips into the batter mixture, and pour it in an even layer into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 1 hour, or until the bread has browned and is completely cooked through.
- Slice into 10 even slices and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Net carbs: 4 net carbs per serving