Keto brownies have never been easier to make 🙂
YUMMY keto black bean brownies.
Yes, I said black beans – I know that black beans are not keto friendly but I have found black beans that are keto and low carb.
You must only use these canned black beans and NOT regular black beans.
If you follow this low carb brownie recipe you will end up with fudgy low carb chocolate brownies that are tasty and delish.
Serve as keto desserts, keto sweet treats, keto snacks or for those mid afternoon cravings.
These keto brownies definitely have a nice fudge-like consistency and definitely chocolaty .
I just love that this is yet another keto-alternative to high carb brownies that you don’t have to make with avocados.
Are you ready to learn how to make ketogenic diet brownies?
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto black bean brownies!
Check out these other
Keto Brownie Recipes
How to make keto black bean brownies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender
and blend until smooth and creamy.
Layer the batter in a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan.
Bake the brownies for 30 minutes, and then allow to sit to cool to room temperature before serving.
Dust with Swerve confectioners sugar substitute for garnish if desired.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Black Bean Brownies
- 15 ounce Can Drained and rinsed Black Soybeans
- ⅓ cup Unsalted butter melted
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 cup Lilys chocolate baking chips
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Layer the batter in a parchment lined 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake the brownies for 30 minutes, and then allow to sit to cool to room temperature before serving.
- Dust with Swerve confectioners sugar substitute for garnish if desired.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chocolate brownie recipe!