Keto brownie cookies that taste AMAZING!
Easy keto fathead dough chocolate brownie cookies you won’t be able to stop eating.
YUMMY simple, quick and easy low carb recipe for the BEST fudgy chocolate brownie cookies.
Delicious fathead dough low carb cookies that are perfect for a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Homemade keto cookies everyone will love even those that don’t follow a low carb diet.
A simple healthy, gluten free, sugar free low carb chocolate brownie cookie.
The saltiness of the cheese perfectly balanced with the chocolate sweetness in these brownie cookies make these tasty and delish.
Perfect keto beginners recipe or for those that have followed a ketogenic diet for awhile.
No need to buy keto desserts when you can make DIY homemade keto desserts with these amazing cookies.
Great for a mid afternoon keto snack – the perfect make ahead for grab and go snack.
You will want to add these to your keto meal plan for the week.
So get ready to learn how to make keto fathead dough brownie cookies.
❤️ Check out this other ❤️
Keto Fathead Dough Recipes
How To Make Keto Fathead Dough Brownie Cookies
Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl.
Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
Blend in almond flour, cocoa, powdered erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
Take the dough out of the chiller and divide into balls.
Slightly flatten the balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
- Blend in almond flour, cocoa, powdered erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the chiller and divide into balls.
- Slightly flatten the balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Energy – 139 kcal
Protein – 7 g (18%)
Fat – 12 g (72%)
Carbohydrates – 4 g(11%)
Fiber – 2 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto brownie cookie recipe!