Keto chaffle recipe you won’t be able to stop eating!
Keto 3 Musketeers chaffle muffin.
EASY low carb chaffle recipe in muffin form – NO waffle maker needed!
Simple and quick low carb chaffle recipe for the BEST keto Musketeers chaffle candy muffins.
If you are a 3 Musketeers candy fan then check out this recipe.
You can mix up this ketogenic diet recipe in under 10 minutes.
No need to just make 1 or 2 chaffles when you can make 8 chaffle muffins (chuffin).
Chocolate chaffle muffin with a creamy nougat filling.
These make super tasty and delish keto desserts, keto snacks – great for make ahead & grab and go.
These are also yummy keto breakfast muffins too.
Make homemade DIY keto chaffle muffins everyone will love even if they don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle.
Great keto beginners recipe to add to any keto meal plan.
Learn how to make keto chaffle muffins.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto 3 Musketeers chaffle muffins.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Chaffle Muffin Recipes
How to make keto chocolate 3 Musketeers candy chaffle muffins
Preheat oven to 400F.
Lightly grease a muffin tin.
Melt mozzarella in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
Whisk in eggs.
Add almond flour, baking powder, cocoa, and erythritol.
Divide the mixture into the muffin pan. Shake pan lightly to fill any gaps.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
Transfer mixture into a pastry bag.
Take muffins and fill with mixture from the bottoms.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 3 Eggs
- 1.5 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Erythritol
For the Filling
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Melt mozzarella in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, cocoa, and erythritol. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin pan. Shake pan lightly to fill any gaps.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk all ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Transfer mixture into a pastry bag.
- Take muffins and fill with mixture from the bottoms.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Energy – 169 kcal
Protein – 10(23%)
Fat – 13(69%)
Carbohydrates – 4 g(8%)
Fiber – 1 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chaffle muffin recipe!