Grinch Sugar Cookies
Are you ready for the best Grinch sugar cookie recipe?
This Grinch cookie recipe is so easy to make and so delicious.
Learn how to make Grinch cookies with this simple recipe.
Make green sugar cookies inspired by the Grinch.
These Grinch decorated sugar cookies will make you the hit of any party.
Grinch cookies are perfect for desserts, snacks or Holiday treats.
Grinch Christmas cookies are prefect to snack on while watching the movie.
These Grinch heart cookies will be gone before you know it – they are that good.
Get ready to bake up the best Grinch sugar cookies.
Check out these
How To Make Grinch Sugar Cookies
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, add the flour,
sugar, baking powder and salt.
Using a hand blender or wooden spoon, mix in the melted butter,
Add the Green food coloring.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
Place on the baking sheet and slightly flatten with a spoon.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and place a red heart sprinkle in the center of each cookie before they cool.
Transfer to a cooling rack.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Grinch Sugar Cookies
- green food coloring
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- heart sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Using a hand blender or wooden spoon, mix in the melted butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the Green food coloring.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Place on the baking sheet and slightly flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place a red heart sprinkle in the center of each cookie before they cool.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Grinch Sugar Cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.