Keto Snickers Donuts Low Carb
Keto donuts you will want to make today!
Easy low carb recipe for the BEST chocolate Snickers donuts.
Homemade chocolate donuts that are simple, quick and delicious.
You can’t go wrong with this from scratch ketogenic diet baked donut Snickers recipe.
Only 3 net carbs per donut.
Super yummy keto recipe that you can mix up in no time at all.
If you are looking for a tasty and delish low carb donut this is the one for you.
This isn’t a Krispy Kreme donut but if you have craving for a donut on your ketogenic diet / lifestyle this will kirb your craving.
Serve as keto breakfast, low carb desserts, keto snacks or treats.
No need to buy store bought when you can make homemade DIY keto Snickers candy chocolate baked donuts.
You can even turn these into muffins or mini bite sized muffins – you choose.
Learn how to make low carb keto Snickers candy donuts!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Snickers Recipes
How To Make Keto Snickers Donuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the donuts, and beat until well combined.
Fill the sections of a well greased donut pan about ¾ of the way full with the batter, and bake for 10-12 minutes until completely cooked through.
Let the donuts cool completely.
Add the ingredients or the glaze to a mixing bowl, and beat until smooth and creamy.
Apply the glaze to the top of each donut.
Drizzle the chocolate and caramel sauces over the top of the donuts, and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickers Donuts
For the donuts:
- 1 ½ cup Almond flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 Eggs
- 6 tablespoon Unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon Unsweetened almond milk
For the glaze:
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Low carb natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
For the topping:
- 2 tablespoon Sugar free caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sugar free chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the donuts, and beat until well combined.
- Fill the sections of a well greased donut pan about ¾ of the way full with the batter, and bake for 10-12 minutes until completely cooked through.
- Let the donuts cool completely.
- Add the ingredients or the glaze to a mixing bowl, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Apply the glaze to the top of each donut.
- Drizzle the chocolate and caramel sauces over the top of the donuts, and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Snickers donut recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.