Keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread that is tasty and delish!
If you love cinnamon rolls you are going to love this low carb loaf bread recipe.
Super easy keto recipe for the BEST fathead dough cinnamon roll bread.
You can even make ahead a freeze for a quick low carb breakfast or low carb desserts.
This is even makes super yummy keto snacks.
Mix up this low carb fathead dough recipe in no time at all.
No need to buy store bought when you can homemade DIY keto cinnamon roll loaf bread.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL keto recipe.
Learn how to make low carb keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread today.
Check out these other
Keto Fathead Dough Recipes
How To Make Keto Fathead Dough Cinnamon Roll Bread
Line a loaf pan with parchment.
Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl.
Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
Whisk in the egg and vanilla into the cheese mixture.
Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
Meanwhile, stir all ingredients for the icing in a bowl.
Allow the bread to cool then top with prepared icing.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
for the Icing
- Line a loaf pan with parchment.
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla into the cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, cinnamon powder, powdered erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
- Meanwhile, whisk all ingredients for the icing in a bowl.
- Allow the bread to cool then top with prepared icing.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Energy – 224 kcal
Protein – 9 g
Fat – 19 g
Carbohydrates – 5 g
Fiber – 2 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.