Keto Blueberry Breakfast Cake Low Carb
Simple keto blueberry breakfast cake that is sure to please any crowd.
Low carb breakfast cake that is simple and quick to mix up.
Moist and delicious blueberry breakfast cake that is great anytime of the day.
Serve as a keto breakfast, brunch, low carb desserts or keto snacks.
Make homemade blueberry breakfast cake with this easy recipe.
If you follow a ketogenic diet and looking for a different breakfast idea other than eggs or smoothie then check this one out.
My family and friends who don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle love this breakfast cake too.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL breakfast cake recipe.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto blueberry breakfast cake.
Check out these other
Keto Breakfast Recipes
How To Make Keto Blueberry Breakfast Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl
combine all of the ingredients
except for the blueberries
until smooth and creamy.
Fold the blueberries into the batter
and layer it in the bottom of a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until browned and completely cooked through.
Cover the top of the cake with tin foil if it is starting to brown too much for your liking before being fully cooked through.
Let cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- 2 cup Almond flour
- ⅔ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 8 tablespoon Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- Zest from one lemon
- 2 cup Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter, and layer it in the bottom of a well greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until browned and completely cooked through. Cover the top of the cake with tin foil if it is starting to brown too much for your liking before being fully cooked through.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto blueberry breakfast cake recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.