These keto chocolate macadamia nut caramel clusters are a new favorite for me!
A super easy low carb candy recipe that you will want to make.
Keto chocolate nut clusters have never tasted so good.
A super easy sugar free chocolate with macadamia nuts recipe that will please any crowd.
Make these dark chocolate nuts clusters that everyone will be asking you to make over and over again.
I love make this keto chocolate nut clusters recipe cuz all my family and friends love it.
A super simple and quick keto chocolate candy recipe you will want to try today!
Combine macadamia nuts, chocolate and caramel for this ketogenic diet sweet treat.
No need to buy store bought keto candy when you can make homemade chocolate caramel clusters.
Quick, simple and easy keto recipe for the BEST candy.
Get ready to mix up these low carb treats for keto desserts or keto snacks.
Learn how to make keto macadamia nut chocolate caramel clusters!
Check out these other
Keto Candy Recipes
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Bark
Keto Caramel Chocolate Turtle Candy
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Bar
Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
Stir in the macadamias, Brown Swerve Sweetener, and almond butter until.
Pour tablespoonful of the mixture onto a sheet pan lined with parchment.
Leave to cool for about an hour.
Melt the chocolate chips and butter over a double boiler.
Dip the clusters into the melted chocolate and set on parchment.
Chill until fully set.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ¼ cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 50 grams Macadamia Nuts
- For the Chocolate Coating:
- 1/3 cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
- Stir in the macadamias,Brown Swerve Sweetener, and almond butter until.
- Pour tablespoonful of the mixture onto a sheet pan lined with parchment. Leave to cool for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter over a double boiler.
- Dip the clusters into the melted chocolate and set on parchment. Chill until fully set.
Energy – 155 kcal
Protein – 1g(3%)
Fat – 16(91%)
Carbohydrates – 2 g(6%)
Fiber – 1 g
Leave a Reply