Keto Golden Oreos Low Carb
You can’t go wrong with these keto Golden Oreo cookies!
Easy keto recipe for the most amazing golden Oreo cookies.
Simple and quick recipe you can mix up in no time at all.
Homemade copycat Golden Oreo cookies everyone will be asking you to make over and over again.
From scratch low carb cookies that are tasty and delish.
Gluten free, sugar free keto cookie recipe you will make over and over again.
Super yummy low carb Golden Oreo cookies family and friends and kids will love even if they don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
No need to buy store bought when you can make homemade low carb cookies.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL recipe.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto Golden Oreo cookies.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Oreo Cookie Recipes
How To Make Keto Golden Oreos
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl
combine the ingredients
for the cookies
and blend until smooth.
Form the batter into 16 even sized balls.
Use your hands to flatten the balls of dough into flat round cookie shapes, and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
Let the cookies cool.
Add the ingredients for the cream filling
to a mixing bowl
until smooth and creamy.
Top one cookie with a bit of the cream filling
and top with another cookie.
Repeat step 8 with the remaining cookies, and serve.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Golden Oreos
For the cookies:
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Xanthan gum
For the cream filling:
- 3 ounce Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cookies, and blend until smooth.
- Form the batter into 16 even sized balls.
- Use your hands to flatten the balls of dough into flat round cookie shapes, and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Add the ingredients for the cream filling to a mixing bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top one cookie with a bit of the cream filling, and top with another cookie.
- Repeat step 8 with the remaining cookies, and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Oreo Cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.