Keto caramel fudge you will want to make today!
Yummy delicious low carb keto fudge recipe.
Mix up this ketogenic diet fudge recipe in under 10 minutes.
This is such a creamy and tasty keto fudge.
Everyone who has tried so far has loved it even if they don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle.
If you love white chocolate and caramel you will love this fudge recipe.
Serve as keto desserts, keto snacks of for a delish sweet treat.
Make a take to parties – it will be a hit – gone before you know it.
If you are looking for an easy keto recipe for amazing fudge then put this one in your recipe box.
Learn how to make homemade keto caramel fudge today.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto caramel fudge.
Check out these other
Keto Fudge Recipes
How to make keto caramel fudge
Combine butter and Brown Swerve Sweetener in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave for a minute.
Stir in heavy cream and salt.
Return to the microwave for another 90 seconds.
Stir until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish lined with parchment.
Leave to set overnight.
Pull out of the dish and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 250 grams Bake Believe white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Brown Swerve Sweetener
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Combine butter and Brown Swerve Sweetener in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for a minute.
- Stir in heavy cream and salt. Return to the microwave for another 90 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and microwave at 15-second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour into a baking dish lined with parchment.
- Leave to set overnight.
- Pull out of the dish and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Energy – 31 kcal
Protein – 1g
Fat – 3
Carbohydrates – 2 g
Fiber – 0.5 g