Keto cinnamon roll bread you are going to want to try!
EASY keto fathead dough recipe for the BEST low carb cinnamon roll bread.
Make this tasty and delish keto cinnamon roll bread with yummy icing – frosting.
This is one of our favorite ketogenic diet recipes now – it is so delicious.
The saltiness of the cheese combined with the sweetness of the bread makes for one tasty low carb bread recipe.
Low carb cinnamon roll loaf bread that everyone will love.
This fathead dough recipe is so simple and quick to prepare.
This keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread is so versatile you can serve as keto desserts, keto breakfast or make ahead for the best keto snacks.
Homemade keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread you will want to make today.
Perfect keto beginners recipe to add to any keto meal plan.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto fathead dough cinnamon roll bread.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Keto Cinnamon Roll Waffle Cookies
How To Make Keto Fathead Dough Cinnamon Roll Bread
Line a loaf pan with parchment.
Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl.
Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the icing together in a bowl.
Take loaf out of the oven and allow to cool before topping with prepared icing.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
For the Icing:
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line a loaf pan with parchment.
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, cinnamon powder, powdered erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
- Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the icing together in a bowl.
- Take loaf out of the oven and allow to cool before topping with prepared icing.
- Slice and serve.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Energy – 222 kcal
Protein – 9 g
Fat – 20 g
Carbohydrates – 4 g
Fiber – 2 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cinnamon roll recipe!
Hello just hoping to find out if this can be made in a bread machine? I just got one for my birthday and so excited to try ti out. Thank you so much for all your wonderful recipes