Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast
Easy keto french toast recipe.
Make 90 second microwave keto bread and turn into delicious french toast with chocolate and peanut butter.
Quick and simple low carb chocolate peanut butter french toast.
Everyone who has this goes crazy for it.
Make super quick low carb bread and pan fry to perfection then top with chocolate and peanut butter.
Make for yummy keto breakfast, keto snacks or low carb desserts.
This is loved by all even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Get ready to mix up the best low carb keto peanut butter chocolate french toast.
Check out these other
Keto French Toast Recipes
How To Make Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast
Whisk all ingredients for the bread
in a microwave-safe dish.
Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
Allow bread to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Whisk all ingredients for the coating.
Dip both sides of the bread in the mixture.
Pan-fry in butter for 2-3 minutes per side.
Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heat-proff bowl. Microwave for a minute or until melted.
Drizzle melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup over french toasts and serve.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto French Toast Peanut Butter Chocolate
For the Bread
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
For the Coating
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
For the Topping
- 1 tablespoon Sugar-Free Peanut Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Whisk all ingredients for the bread in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow bread to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
- Whisk all ingredients for the coating.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the mixture.
- Pan-fry in butter for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heat-proff bowl. Microwave for a minute or until melted.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup over french toasts and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto french toast recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.