Keto Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Make this incredibly delicious keto buffalo chicken pasta for dinner tonight.
Yummy low carb buffalo chicken pasta recipe that you are going to love.
Creamy buffalo sauce with chicken and low carb pasta noodles – you can’t go wrong.
Easy keto chicken pasta with buffalo sauce that is crowd pleasing – even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet love this recipe.
Make low carb pasta for dinner or lunch.
Simple stove top pasta recipe for low carb lifestyle.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto buffalo chicken pasta.
Check out these other
Keto Pasta Recipes
How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
Place the chicken into the skillet, and season it with salt and pepper to taste as well as the garlic powder.
Saute the chicken until browned and cooked through.
Mix the palmini noodles into the skillet and reduce the heat to medium low.
In a food processor, pulse together the cream cheese,
and wing sauce until smooth.
Pour the sauce into the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and let it melt.
Serve garnished with green onions.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 * Can Palmini linguine noodles rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Wing sauce
- ⅓ C. Chicken broth
- 1 C. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C. Chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Place the chicken into the skillet, and season it with salt and pepper to taste as well as the garlic powder.
- Saute the chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Mix the palmini noodles into the skillet and reduce the heat to medium low.
- In a food processor, pulse together the cream cheese, chicken broth and wing sauce until smooth.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and let it melt.
- Serve garnished with green onions.
- For gluten free option not keto use gluten free angel hair pasta
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Buffalo Chicken Pasta recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.