Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Cups Low Carb
These keto key lime cheesecake cups are so tasty.
No need to spend hours in the kitchen when you can make these NO BAKE low carb mini cheesecake bites.
Easy keto recipe for the most amazing key lime cheesecake cups.
You can’t go wrong with this tasty and delish ketogenic diet recipe.
If you want a refreshing treat then put this one in your recipe.
These homemade mini cheesecake bites are better than store bought and even Cheesecake factory.
All my friends and family that have tried these love them and some don’t even follow a low carb diet / lifestyle.
Serve as keto snacks, low carb desserts or mini sweet little treat.
Get ready to mix up the BEST low carb keto key lime cheesecake cups.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
How To Make Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
In a mixing bowl
combine the ingredients for the crust
and beat until well combined.
Place a thin layer of crust dough into the bottom of 18 mini muffin tin liners, and press it down firmly to form the crust.
Add the ingredients for the filling
to a mixing bowl
and blend on high
until smooth and creamy.
Fill the mini muffin tin liners the rest of the way full with the cheesecake mixture.
Freeze the cheesecake bites for several hours until firm.
You can top with optional sugar free whipped cream and key lime slices if desired.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Cups
For the crust:
- ⅓ cup Almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter unsalted and melted
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
For the cheesecake filling:
- 3 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon Key Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Key Lime zest
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust, and beat until well combined.
- Place a thin layer of crust dough into the bottom of 18 mini muffin tin liners, and press it down firmly to form the crust.
- Add the ingredients for the filling to a mixing bowl, and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the mini muffin tin liners the rest of the way full with the cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze the cheesecake bites for several hours until firm.
- You can top with optional sugar free whipped cream and key lime slices if desired.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cheesecake recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.