Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Low Carb
YUMMY keto chocolate chip cookie bars.
Super easy low carb recipe for the BEST chocolate chip cookie bars.
Chocolate chip cookies smothered in a marshmallow coating – just like cereal bars.
If you are looking for an easy ketogenic diet cookie recipe this is the one for you.
These low carb cookie bars are great to serve as low carb desserts, keto snacks or sweet treat.
You can’t go wrong with this amazingly delicious chocolate chip cookie bars.
With only 2 net carbs per cookie bars these fit great into any ketogenic diet meal plan.
Get ready to mix up these NO BAKE low carb cookies in under 10 minutes.
Make the BEST low carb keto chocolate chip cookie bars today!
Check out these other
Keto Chocolate Chip Recipes
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 4 Bags Highkey Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoon Lily’s baking chips
- Place the cookies into a large mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, Swerve sweetener and vanilla extract. Beat on high until soft to stiff peaks form.
- Fold the xanthan gum into the whipped cream mixture until it becomes slightly tacky.
- Toss the cookies in the whipped cream mixture until evenly coated.
- Press the cookie mixture into a well greased loaf pan, and sprinkle the Lily’s Baking Chips.
- Freeze the mixture for a minimum of four hours before slicing and serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chocolate chip cookie bars recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.