Keto Chocolate Cereal Mini Pancakes Low Carb
Looking for keto cereal?
Look no further than this mini pancake keto chocolate cereal.
Easy low carb recipe for ketogenic diet cereal.
If you are on Tik Tok you know mini pancake cereal is super popular.
Now you can make those viral Tik Tok mini pancakes for a low carb diet / lifestyle.
Make homemade keto cereal with this simple and quick recipe.
These can be enjoyed for keto breakfast, keto snacks or low carb desserts.
Serve with milk or eat by themselves right out of the bowl.
Get ready to make the BEST low carb keto chocolate cereal.
Check out these other
Keto Breakfast Recipes
How To Make Keto Chocolate Cereal Mini Pancakes
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Cereal Mini Pancakes
- ⅓ cup coconut flour (40g)
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (12g)
- ½ cup confectioners or granular swerve
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl whisk dry ingredients, once all the ingredients are well integrated, add the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract, continue whisking until you have an homogenous batter. The batter should be creamy, thick, but somewhat runny.
- Carefully pour the batter into a squeeze bottle, preferable using a funnel but it is not necessary.
- Preheat the pan or griddle at a medium temperature to get it evenly heated, lower the temperature before pouring the batter to low-medium, since the pancakes are so small they can burn easily.
- Dollop a small amount of batter about the size of a dime until you run out of batter, cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes, or until set around the edges Flip, then cook on the other side for another minute.
- Remove and serve warm. Milk is optional.
- You may use a different sugar-free sweetener such as monk fruit or stevia extract, the quantity will change but the pancakes shouldn’t be affected, also use less or more depending on your taste.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto breakfast cereal recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.