Check out these amazing keto fat bombs!
The BEST low carb keto apple caramel fat bombs.
A simple and easy keto recipe to mix up keto apple caramel crumb cake fat bombs.
If you are looking for a super quick and yummy keto fat bomb then check this one out.
You can mix up these tasty treats in under 10 minutes.
These tasty little apple caramel keto fat bombs are a yummy treat, snack or dessert.
A creamy snack or dessert perfect for family, friends, kids and parties.
If you love apple and caramel then you will want to make these low carb treats.
Everyone will enjoy these delicious ketogenic diet apple crumb cake caramel fat bombs.
You really can’t go wrong with this recipe – it’s delicious and no fail!
Learn how to make these apple crumb cake caramel homemade keto fat bombs with the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to make some delicious apple caramel fat bombs that taste so delicious?
Check out these other
Keto Caramel Fat Bombs Recipes
Keto Chocolate Chip Caramel Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Caramel Chocolate Turtle Pie Fat Bombs
Keto Vanilla Caramel Pie Fat Bombs
Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Caramel Apple Pie Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Caramel Cups Fat Bombs
How to make keto apple caramel fat bombs
Combine cream cheese, butter, almond flour, Brown Swerve Sweetener, cinnamon, Caramel Extract, and apple extract in a food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Leave to partially set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Cut together all ingredients for the crumb coating in a bowl.
Scoop the mixture into balls and roll to in the crumb mixture.
Whisk powdered erythritol and almond milk in a bowl
and drizzle over the fat bombs.
Freeze until ready to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Caramel Extract
- ½ tsp Apple Extract
For the Crumb Coating
- 1 tbsp Cold Butter
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar Eryhtritol
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
For the Icing
- ¼ cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- Combine cream cheese, butter, almond flour, Brown Swerve Sweetener, cinnamon, Caramel Extract, and apple extract in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Leave to partially set in the chiller for about 15 minutes.
- Cut together all ingredients for the crumb coating in a bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into balls and roll to in the crumb mixture.
- Whisk powdered erythritol and almond milk in a bowl and drizzle over the fat bombs.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Energy – 150 kcal
Protein – 3g(7%)
Fat – 15(87%)
Carbohydrates – 2.5 g(6%)
Fiber – 1 g
Leave a Reply