Keto Snickers Mousse Cup Low Carb
How about this amazing keto Snickers mousse recipe?
Super yummy keto chocolate mousse and peanut butter mousse topped with caramel and peanuts.
If you love Snickers candy bars then you are going to love this low carb mousse recipe.
Layered treat for tasty and delish keto mousse.
Light, fluffy and delicious keto chocolate mousse.
Easy low carb peanut butter and chocolate mousse recipe that will be loved by all.
Homemade keto Snickers mousse that you will want to make today.
Serve for low carb desserts, keto snacks or make for parties.
Get ready to make the BEST ketogenic diet low carb keto Snickers mousse.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Snickers Recipes
How To Make Keto Snickers Mousse Cup
Add the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese,
and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Divide the mixture into two even portions.
Leave one of the portions the original peanut butter mixture.
To the other portion, add the cocoa powder and blend until combined.
Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 4 glasses.
Place a layer of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts on top of the chocolate mousse mixture.
Add a layer of the peanut butter mousse on top of the caramel and nuts in each glass.
Top each glass with another serving of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickers Mousse Cups
- 1 C. Heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp. Low carb natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 6 Tbsp. Sugar free caramel sauce
- ½ C. Chopped peanuts
- Add the heavy whipping cream, creamcheese, sugar substitute, peanut butter and vanilla extract to amixing bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture into two even portions.
- Leave one of the portions the original peanut butter mixture.
- To the other portion, add the cocoa powder and blend until combined.
- Divide the chocolate mixture evenly between 4 glasses.
- Place a layer of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts on top of the chocolate mousse mixture.
- Add a layer of the peanut butter mousse on top of the caramel and nuts in each glass.
- Top each glass with another serving of caramel sauce and chopped peanuts before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Snickers Mousse recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.