Tasty keto chaffle muffin recipe!
EASY low carb keto Butterfinger chaffle.
You are going to love this ketogenic diet recipe for chaffle muffins (chuffin).
No waffle maker need for these yummy chocolate chaffle muffins.
Simple, quick and delicious low carb chocolate chaffle muffin stuffed with Butterfinger candy filling.
These muffins are so tasty and delish.
Great keto beginners recipe to add to keto meal plan.
Serve as keto desserts, keto snacks – make ahead for easy grab and go snacks.
These little sweet treats are the perfect food on a low carb diet / lifestyle when you want something delicious.
Learn how to make keto chaffle muffins.
BEST copycat like Butterfinger candy bar but in muffin form.
Get ready to mix up these amazing homemade DIY low carb keto Butterfinger chaffle muffins.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Chaffle Muffin Recipes
Keto Chaffle Chocolate Chip Muffin
Keto Chaffle Cinnamon Sugar Muffin
Keto Cinnamon Roll Chaffle Muffins
Keto 3 Musketeers Chaffle Muffins
How To Make Keto Chaffle Butterfinger Muffin
Preheat oven to 400F.
Lightly grease a muffin tin.
Melt mozzarella in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
Whisk in eggs.
Add almond flour, baking powder, cocoa, and erythritol.
Divide the mixture into the muffin pan.
Shake pan lightly to fill any gaps.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
Transfer mixture into a pastry bag.
Take muffins and fill with mixture from the bottoms.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 3 Eggs
- 1.5 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Erythritol
For the Filling
- 1 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 oz Low-Carb Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Chopped Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Melt mozzarella in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, cocoa, and erythritol. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin pan. Shake pan lightly to fill any gaps.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend all ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Transfer mixture into a pastry bag.
- Take muffins and fill with mixture from the bottoms.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Energy – 192 kcal
Protein – 12
Fat – 15
Carbohydrates – 5 g
Fiber – 2 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chaffle recipe!
Leave a Reply