Keto Cauliflower Bites
Enjoy these yummy and easy to prepare keto cauliflower bites today.
Simple oven baked low carb cheesy cauliflower bites recipe.
Make this amazing keto cauliflower recipe for appetizers, dinner, lunch or party food.
Even those that don’t follow a low carb lifestyle will love these.
Quick cheesy cauliflower bites that are oven baked and no air fryer needed.
You can’t go wrong with these bacon cheese cauliflower bites.
You are going to love this crispy cauliflower recipe.
Get ready to bake up the best keto low carb cauliflower bites.
Check out these other
How to Make Keto Cauliflower Bites
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add the cauliflower rice, eggs,
colby jack cheese and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl, and combine well.
Fill the sections of a well greased mini muffin tin almost to the top with the cauliflower mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar cheese,
and bake for another 5 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cauliflower Bites
- 1 Package of frozen cauliflower rice cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Large eggs
- ½ C. Colby jack cheese shredded
- ¼ C. Chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ C. Crumbled bacon pieces
- ½ C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cauliflower rice, eggs, colby jack cheese, green onions and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl, and combine well.
- Fill the sections of a well greased mini muffin tin almost to the top with the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheddar cheese, and bake for another 5 minutes.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Cauliflower Bites recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.