Keto Honey Walnut Chicken
Insanely delicious keto honey walnut chicken.
Super yummy homemade low carb honey walnut chicken recipe you don’t want to pass up.
Enjoy this tasty Chinese food recipe for dinner or lunch.
Simple candied walnuts with chicken and honey sauce that will please any crowd.
No need for high carb Asian food when you can make low carb Chinese food.
Quick chicken recipe that kids and adults love.
Serve over bed or cauliflower recipe and or with low carb Spring rolls.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto honey walnut chicken.
Check out these other
Keto Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers
Keto Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp
Keto Jalapeno Popper Burger Bites
Keto BBQ Beef And Cheddar Hot Pockets
Keto 90 Second Cheddar Herb Bread
Keto Creamed Spinach And Chicken Casserole
Keto Asparagus Crab Cake Eggs Benedict
How to Make Keto Honey Walnut Chicken
Combine the water and ⅔ cup granulated Swerve in a pot over medium high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Add the walnuts to the boiling sugar water, and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove, drain and dry well.
Place the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove, and season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Saute the chicken in the heated oil until cooked through.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the mayonnaise,
sugar free honey,
confectioner sugar substitute,
heavy whipping cream in a bowl.
Pour the mixture over the chicken, and toss to coat well.
Mix in the green onions,
remove from the heat and serve,
garnished with the candied walnuts.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Honey Walnut Chicken
- 1 C. Water
- ⅔ C. Granulated Swerve sugar substitute
- ½ C. Walnuts chopped
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free honey
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ¼ C. Green onions
- Combine the water and ⅔ cup granulated Swerve in a pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add the walnuts to the boiling sugar water, and boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove, drain and dry well.
- Place the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove, and season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute the chicken in the heated oil until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the sugar free honey, mayonnaise, heavy whipping cream and confectioner sugar substitute in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, and toss to coat well.
- Mix in the green onions, remove from the heat and serve, garnished with the candied walnuts.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Honey Walnut Chicken recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.