Keto New Orleans Style Shrimp
Amazingly delicious keto New Orleans style shrimp you don’t want to pass up.
Easy to prepare low carb shrimp recipe everyone will love.
Yummy low carb New Orleans shrimp for appetizers, dinner or lunch that will please any crowd.
Simple keto recipes with shrimp that you will be making all the time – its that good!
Quick gluten free seafood recipe for tasty shrimp.
Make homemade shrimp with delish sauce. Serve with cauliflower rice for a yummy keto meal.
Get ready to make the best keto low carb New Orleans style shrimp.
Check out these other
Keto Sausage And Feta Stuffed Peppers
Keto Mediterranean Cucumber Boats
Keto Raspberry Swirl Cake Bars
Keto Jalapeno Popper Cream Sauce Meatballs
Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
Keto Asian Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry
Keto Peppermint Patty Crockpot Cake
Keto Copycat Applebee’s Queso Blanco Dip
Keto Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers
Keto Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp
Keto Jalapeno Popper Burger Bites
Keto BBQ Beef And Cheddar Hot Pockets
Keto 90 Second Cheddar Herb Bread
How to Make Keto New Orleans Style Shrimp
Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat on the stove, and saute the onions in it until they soften.
Stir in the garlic, and saute another 30 seconds.
Mix in the lemon juice,
brown sugar substitute,
chili powder, oregano, thyme, bay leave, oil.
Stir to combine well. Simmer the sauce until it thickens.
Remove half the sauce from the skillet and set aside.
Add the shrimp to the skillet,
and raise the heat to medium high.
Saute the shrimp until cooked through.
Serve the shrimp with the additional sauce for dipping.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto New Orleans Style Shrimp
- 1 ½ lb. Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ Onion chopped
- 6 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. Ground thyme
- 1 Bay leaf
- ¼ C. Olive oil
- ½ C. Sugar free ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat on the stove, and saute the onions in it until they soften.
- Stir in the garlic, and saute another 30 seconds.
- Mix in the chili powder, oregano, thyme, bay leave, oil, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar substitute and lemon juice. Stir to combine well. Simmer the sauce until it thickens.
- Remove half the sauce from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, and raise the heat to medium high.
- Saute the shrimp until cooked through.
- Serve the shrimp with the additional sauce for dipping.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto New Orleans Style Shrimp recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.