Keto Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
You can’t go wrong with this delicious keto soy sauce fried noodles recipe.
Easy homemade low carb fried noodles with a yummy soy sauce topping.
Simple pan fried noodles recipe for dinner or lunch.
Please any crowd with this soy sauce chow mein meal idea.
Learn how to make keto low carb fried noodles with this tasty recipe.
This soy sauce pasta is loved by kids and adults.
With a little Asian flare you are going to love this recipe.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto soy sauce fried noodles.
Check out these other
Keto Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers
Keto Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp
Keto Jalapeno Popper Burger Bites
Keto BBQ Beef And Cheddar Hot Pockets
Keto 90 Second Cheddar Herb Bread
Keto Creamed Spinach And Chicken Casserole
Keto Asparagus Crab Cake Eggs Benedict
How to Make Keto Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
Place the oil in a skillet over medium heat on the stove.
Add the shallots to the skillet, and saute until beginning to soften.
Mix in the green onions, and saute another minute or two.
Stir in the confectioners sugar substitute
and the bean sprouts, and saute an additional minute.
Rinse and drain the noodles well, and place them into the skillet.
Pour in the soy sauce
and oyster sauce, and stir to combine all of the ingredients well.
Let sit without stirring for several minutes, then toss the noodles and do the same thing again.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
- 1 Package of miracle noodles
- ½ Medium shallot chopped
- ½ C. Bean sprouts
- ⅓ C. Chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- Place the oil in a skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Add the shallots to the skillet, and saute until beginning to soften.
- Mix in the green onions, and saute another minute or two.
- Stir in the confectioners sugar substitute and the bean sprouts, and saute an additional minute.
- Rinse and drain the noodles well, and place them into the skillet.
- Pour in the soy sauce and oyster sauce, and stir to combine all of the ingredients well.
- Let sit without stirring for several minutes, then toss the noodles and do the same thing again.
- Serve immediately.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Soy Sauce Fried Noodles recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.