Keto English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich Low Carb
How about a yummy keto breakfast sandwich?
Make low carb 90 second microwave English muffin and then make a delicious breakfast sandwich.
Easy keto English muffin breakfast sandwich recipe.
Egg, cheese, bacon breakfast sandwich has never been easier then with this low carb recipe.
Make a quick low carb breakfast sandwich with a simple keto 90 second bread recipe.
Get ready to make the BEST low carb keto English muffin breakfast sandwich.
Check out these other
Keto Breakfast Recipes
How To Make Keto English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 Tbsp. Almond flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
To Make Sandwich:
- Cook eggs (scrambled, fried)
- Cook bacon
- Assemble with eggs, bacon & cheese
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl, and whisk to combine completely.
- Pour the batter into a well greased ramekin or mug, and microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- Let sit for several minutes, remove from the mug or ramekin, and cut in half.
- Toast the muffin if desired before serving with your choice of toppings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 ½ minutes
Net Carbs: 4 net carbs per serving (for English muffins)
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto English muffin breakfast sandwich recipe!
For English Muffins
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.