Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
Keto peanut butter chocolate brownies you are going to love.
Easy keto recipe for the most amazing brownies.
A layer of chocolate brownies topped with a peanut butter frosting and then drizzled with chocolate.
Quick and simple chocolate desserts recipe everyone will love including the kids.
This is the perfect ketogenic diet recipe for anyone even those that don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle.
Make homemade keto peanut butter brownies for keto desserts, keto snacks or sweet little treats.
Easy from scratch chocolate peanut brownies you can mix up in no time at all.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL peanut butter brownie recipe.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto chocolate peanut butter brownies.
❤️ Check out this other ❤️
Keto Brownie Recipes
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
Line an 8”x8” pan with parchment.
Whisk together eggs, butter, and erytrhitol in a bowl.
Stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, and cocoa powder.
Blend wet ingredients into dry ingredients
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, blend together all ingredients for the frosting.
Spread frosting over the brownie and chill for at least an hour.
Unmold the brownies and slice into serving-sized portions.
Top each slice with a drizzle of melted chocolate.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- ¾ cup Brown Erythritol
for the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
For the Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, melted
- Line an 8”x8” pan with parchment.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, and erytrhitol in a bowl.
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, and cocoa powder.
- Blend wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325F.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend together all ingredients for the frosting.
- Spread frosting over the brownie and chill for at least an hour.
- Unmold the brownies and slice into serving-sized portions.
- Top each slice with a drizzle of melted chocolate.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto peanut butter brownie recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.