Keto Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp
Insanely delicious keto spicy honey lime shrimp you don’t want to pass up.
Easy to prepare low carb shrimp recipe with spicy honey lime sauce.
Yummy sweet spice shrimp recipe for dinner, lunch or appetizers.
Everyone loves this spicy honey glazed shrimp recipe that is keto friendly.
No need to spend hours in the kitchen preparing seafood when you can make this homemade spicy sweet low carb shrimp.
Get ready to make the best keto low carb honey lime shrimp.
Check out these other
Keto Shrimp Recipes
How to Make Keto Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp
Heat the oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
Add the shrimp
and season with salt and pepper to taste, the paprika and cayenne pepper.
Saute until cooked through.
Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
Pour the sauce over the shrimp, reduce the heat to medium low, and saute until the sauce has thickened.
Let the shrimp sit for 10 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken further.
Garnish with chopped green onions.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp
For the shrimp:
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled and deveined
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onion for garnish
For the sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- ¼ C. Sugar free honey substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Ginger paste
- Juice from half a lime
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper to taste, the paprika and cayenne pepper. Saute until cooked through.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp, reduce the heat to medium low, and saute until the sauce has thickened.
- Let the shrimp sit for 10 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken further.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Spicy Honey Lime Shrimp recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.