Keto Copycat Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken
Insanely delicious keto copycat Paula Deen’s amazing chicken recipe.
Super easy and yummy low carb amazing chicken pasta that everyone will love.
Quick chicken casserole dishes for dinner, lunch or party food.
This low carb chicken and noodle casserole inspired by Paula Deen is so tasty.
You can’t go wrong with this homemade pasta noodle and chicken recipe.
Get ready to make the best low carb copycat Paula Deen’s amazing chicken and pasta noodles.
Check out these other
Keto Pasta Recipes
How to Make Keto Copycat Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9×9 baking dish well.
Melt the butter over medium heat.
Place the onions in the skillet, and saute until softened.
Mix in the garlic, and saute for 30 seconds longer.
Pour in the heavy whipping cream
and sour cream, and stir until smooth and thickened.
Add salt and pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
Stir in ½ of the cheese,
and palmini noodles.
Spread the mixture into the baking dish,
and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Copycat Paula Deen's Amazing Chicken
- 1 Can Palmini linguini noodles drained and rinsed
- 2 C. Shredded chicken
- ½ C. Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C. Sour cream
- 1 ½ C. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x9 baking dish well.
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Place the onions in the skillet, and saute until softened.
- Mix in the garlic, and saute for 30 seconds longer.
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream and sour cream, and stir until smooth and thickened.
- Add salt and pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Stir in ½ of the cheese, the chicken and palmini noodles.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Copycat Paula Deans Amazing Chicken recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.